The Club Secretary Ben May can be contacted at email@example.com, please feel free to come along on Thursday evening at our scheduled location to have chat and find out what we’re all about.
- CADMAC – Seniors £30, Juniors Free
- BMFA – Seniors £38, Juniors £17
Download the 2019 CADMAC Membership/Renewal Form as docx
Download the 2019 CADMAC Membership/Renewal Form as PDF
Bank details for on-line payment are on the form.
RC Club Power Site (Map)
This is a field near Dovers Green, Reigate, where club members can fly electric and IC (internal combustion) powered RC up to 7kg.
- Flying Times :
- Electric and Free Flight – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, 10.00am till sunset, Sunday 12.00 till 6pm
- IC Power – Wednesday and Saturday ONLY between 10am and 6pm
Winter : Holy Trinity School, Ball Hall (map)
During the winter CADMAC meets in the Ball Hall at Holy Trinity School on THURSDAY evenings between 7:30pm & 10pm.
The evening is split up into 15 minute slots for helicopter/multicopter, slow RC, 3D RC, and Free Flight
Summer : Holy Trinity School Field (map)
During the summer CADMAC meets at Holy Trinity School field on THURSDAY evenings. You can fly free-flight and radio-control (not IC power) on the school playing field.
Flying also takes place on the school playing field Saturday afternoons and Sunday mornings.
Please note that this field is surrounded by houses. To minimise annoyance and risk, we have the following restrictions:
- No fixed wing model to use more than a 3 cell, 2200maH battery as power source. All up mass not to exceed 1.5kg
- Models must not fly higher than 100m and must stay within the boundaries of the field.
- Helicopters must not be larger than ‘500 class’ and must not use a battery larger than 6 cell 2300mAh
- Models must not be large, heavy, fast or noisy (in the opinion of the committee).
- Flying Times :
- Thursday – 18:00 to dusk
- Saturday – to dusk
- Sunday – to dusk
Members will be expected to carry their BMFA membership cards whilst at the school so that the school can ensure that only members are flying and that the agreed times are observed.
In the event of a problem, the school caretakers live in the houses near the gate. The phone number of the caretaker on duty is posted on the school office door.
Important notice to all members. The Club has permission to fly at Holy Trinity on Thursday evenings after 6pm ONLY between March and October each year. Our other activities are strictly informal. This included the Saturday and Sunday flying session. Therefore any other activity organised either by the school or an organisation recognised by, and receiving permission from the school to use the facilities, will always take precedence over our use. SAFETY IS OUR FIRST PRIORITY.
We must not fly on the field when any of these activities are either in progress upon our arrival or are planned to start when we are already occupying the site. We must defer in these situations and leave the field area until the other users vacate.
Grattons Park (Map)
Control-line flying takes place here on Sunday mornings, with special meetings on the second Sunday of the month.